Handling Spiraling Volumes of Data in a High-Frequency Trading World
The TradeTech Architecture Data Technology conference is a spin-off from our well-received TradeTech Architecture conference. Having listened to compelling feedback from our Capital Markets CIOs/CTOs, who told us that they are struggling to handle spiraling data volumes in the high-frequency trading world, we have created this one-day subject masterclass. As a baking data technology conference, TradeTech Architecture Data Technology will highlight the most relevant data technology/ data infrastructure/ services and solutions, in order to help you manage data minning/processing issues, within a high frequency trading world. This financial information technology event has been designed for CIOs and CTOs in order to find solutions to market data managment issues.
CIOs and CTOs have told us that they would like to meet in London to find solutions to data mining issues and discuss technology infrastructure, to help them with data volumes challenges such as:
1. How to Predict the Future of Data Volumes in a High-Frequency Trading World?
2. Cutting the Cost of Data Storage
3. How to Address the Pressure Faced by the Servers & the Systems as a Result of High-Frequency Trading
4. Risk Management: Creating a Sufficient Degree of Control on Electronic Information Processing System
5. How to deal with the legacy of the data when a large volume of information is transported on a global basis?
This is why this financial infromation technology conference has been created.
Why Should You Attend TradeTech Architecture Data Technology?
* Niche and boutique Capital Markets IT event, with a particular focus on data volumes and data technology solutions
* The only data management event in Europe, which tackles the topic from a technology perspective: market data software, data management technologies, information systems and data integration.
* Europe's most prominent capital markets Chief Technology Officers and Chief Information Officers in attendance
* Front office representatives/speakers will be present to provide a holistic view of how and why they need data
* No focus on futuristic and visionary talks. Rather actual case studies about recent experiences and the lessons learnt
* Ample time for learning and networking through case study presentations, panels, roundtables and drinks receptions
L'actualité du trading automatique et discussions générales le concernant.
1 message • Page 1 sur 1
Qui est en ligne ?
Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : chriserrez, Google [Bot] et 1 invité